SuVot Project meetings and other internal events
* 17 - 18 May 2007: 8th SuVoT Project meeting in Lloret de Mar. Agenda here. Further you can download the Announcement for the Lloret Natura Seminar on Sustainable Tourism taking place during the same days. Lloret Natura 1 2
* 9 February 2007: 7th SuVoT Project meeting in Klaipeda (Lithuania) Minutes
* 14 - 15 September 2006: 6th SuVoT Project meeting in Blackpool (UK) - Minutes
* 25 - 26 May 2006: 5th SuVot Project meeting in Kalithea, Rhodos. Agenda
* 16 - 17 February 2006: 4th SuVot Project meeting in Östersund, Sweden. Agenda [PDF, 62Kb]
* 19 December 2005: The municipality of Bologna organised a focus group in order to initiate a discussion on sustainability and tourism within the framework of the SuVoT project. The workshop also aimed to investigate the vocational dimension of tourism and to introduce the Knowledge Resource Guide, one of the major outcomes of the SuVoT project. Participants included experts from the municipality of Bologna and the Province of Rimini, APAB (Provincial association of hotel owners of Bologna), Legambiente (Italian league for the protection of the Environment) and AICA (Italian association of hotel owners). Environmental management systems were discussed and feedback from participants was collected in order to elaborate data for future activities.
* 25 November 2005: CoPraNet & DestiLink & SuVoT Joint meeting. Please click here to find out more.
* 20 - 22 October 2005: 3rd SoVot Project meeting in Rimini, Italy. Agenda [PDF, 123 Kb]
* 6 - 7 June 2005: 2nd SuVot Project meeting in Granada, Spain. Agenda [Word, 35Kb]
* 31 January - 1 February 2005: Kick off meeting in Rimini, Italy.
International Meetings and Events
An Interreg IIIC partially funded project
Site and graphics created and maintained by ICLEI 2005
Powered by Typo3